Monday, February 4, 2013

Yarn Bowl

For the last several months I've been on a crocheting thing. I do leave it for other projects at times, for a short time, but always seem to come right back. Almost all my good crafting ideas have been for crocheted stuff. Right now I'm working on a crochet-embellished gift I'd love to show off, but can't until after it's gifted.  So, instead, I'll show you a gift I got last Christmas.


This bowl is awesome. Not only did it come with bottles of homemade kahlua (long gone) and limoncello (still working on it) inside, but it has REALLY high sides and keeps my balls and skeins of yarn from falling off my lap and rolling across the floor and collecting dog hair. I've yet to figure out how a ball of yarn unerringly goes to THE place to pick up a dog-hair gerbil. Must be some sort of irresistible attraction . . . whatever, I don't have to worry about it any more . . . I have my Christmas yarn bowl. And that makes me one happy hooker.


No comments:

Post a Comment